3:18 PM

(0) Comments

World of Warcraft Pick-up Lines!

Mr. Estoryahee

Yeah, that's right... I'm hung like a tauren.

I've heard that you are an Epic mount.

Come on, girl... I have the blessing of protection!

Why don't you seduce me? My resistance is low.

Nice pants, baby. What's the drop rate?

Your eyes are so blue, they remind me of 24 stam gems.

Do ya wanna grind?

Hey Girl, do ya wanna socket my gem?

Can I raid your molten core?

Wanna take my Swift Pink Hawkstrider for a ride?

You must be whitemane, because you just made my champion arise!

Baby, being with me is like a Paladin casting Divine Shield. It'll last about 10
seconds and you won't feel a thing.

You can summon my Imp!

Are you a vendor, because I'd like to browse your goods.

My staff can use a little enchant. I have mats and will tip!

I'm no Kobald, but you can take my candle anytime!

"Looking for Group"

My Heart is BOP and you just rolled Need

Have you ever proceed flurry on a Gizmo-tron jackhammer?
0 Responses to "World of Warcraft Pick-up Lines!"

Post a Comment