9:16 AM

(0) Comments

Medical Pick-up Lines

Mr. Estoryahee

I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.

No that's not an epi-pen in my pants, I'm just happy to see you.

Hey baby, wanna play with my corpus cavernosum?

That pulsation in my femoral sheath isn't coming from an artery.

I am an organ donor, need anything?

Come into my office and take off your pants.

Trust me, this is how they did Mammograms back in the old days.

Is your name Flecainide? Because I think you just made my heart skip a beat.

(Look for any small skin imperfection) Has anyone ever looked at that? Why don’t we go back to my place so I can give you a full exam?

When you walked in the door your beauty hit me so hard that I have a priapism from all the trauma.

How about we ditch this joint and go study some anatomy?

Baby, you make me vasodilate!

My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia makes me think I'm falling for you.

(Hold out a stethoscope) Why don’t you listen to your heart and go out with me?

My adductor isn't the only thing that's longus.
0 Responses to "Medical Pick-up Lines"

Post a Comment