3:01 PM

(0) Comments

MIAS 10 Pickup Lines Car-Show Girls Hear

Mr. Estoryahee


Source: By: Dinzo Tabamo of TopGear Philippines

When I see the throng of “photographers” clustered around car show babes during motor shows, I seriously wonder if they remember to take photos of the automobiles–cars being somewhat the point of motor shows. Then I see some guys chatting up the girls, and I wonder what kind of conversation transpires between them.

It also got me thinking that when it comes to pickup lines, these girls have probably heard it all. So during this year’s Manila International Auto Show, I made it a point to ask several girls what pickup lines they’ve heard, either the most common or the most memorable. The answers ranged from the predictable to the surprisingly creative.

So here are the ten lines. If you see your line on the list, don’t hesitate to let us know so you can get the proper credit.

1. "Excuse me miss, naghahanap kami ng model sa event." – Kaiyir, Liqui Moly booth

2. "Puwede makuha number mo?" – Jem, Tireseal booth (her reply: "Hindi.")

3. "Kailangan mo ng payong? Kasi inuulan ka ng kagandahan." – Barbie, Solargard booth

4. "The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name." – Kate, Ford booth (my favorite line)

5. "You're so hot I can't take my eyes off you anymore. I can't look at the car." – Tanja, Top Gear booth

6. "Ikaw ang pinakamagandang model dito." – Cindy, Porsche booth

7. "You look like my ex." – Carla, Castrol booth

8. "May boyfriend ka na ba? Puwede manggulo?" – Abby, Foton booth

9. "Kliyente ako. I have an upcoming event, you might want to work for me." – Given, Mini booth (this guy probably came from the Liqui Moly booth too)

10. "Alam mo perfect ka na sana. You're pretty, you're smart, and you have personality. Kaya lang may kulang sa iyo--yung last name ko.” – Jewelle, Top Gear booth
0 Responses to "MIAS 10 Pickup Lines Car-Show Girls Hear"

Post a Comment