10:31 AM

(0) Comments

Mixed Estoryahee Pick-up Lines

Mr. Estoryahee

B: Are you a music lover?
G: Why do you ask?
B: Because you make my heartbeat.

B: Can I take a picture of you?
G: Why? For what?
B: For us to be developed.

B: Maybe you're taking drugs.
G: Are you mentally ok? Are you crazy?
B: No I'm not, You're making me addicted to you.



Girl: When I grew up I want to be a Doctor...How about u?
Boy: Well, my ambition is very simple...Is to get married with a Doctor...

Boy: Saona, dghan kaau ko ug pangarap. Pero karon usa nlang jud...
Girl: Unsa man?
Boy: Ikaw nalang jud...

Boy: Please Marry me?
Girl : Do you have a house?
Boy: Nope...
Girl : Do you have a BMW car?
Boy: Nope..
Girl : How much is your salary?
Boy: No salary...but hmmm
Girl : No but! You have nothing... How can i marry you? Leave me please!
Boy: ( talk to himself ) I have One villa, 3 property lands , 3 Ferrari , 1 Nissan GTR, 1 porsche...So, Why I still need to buy a BMW?
How can I get the salary when actually I'm the BOSS...

Bag-ong "Sagisag ng Pilipinas" under PNoy's administration...
Pambansang Hayop:
-lolong
Pambansang Ibon:
-Angry Birds
Pambansang Bayani:
-"ako Budoy!"
Pambansang laro:
-Dota
Pambansang awit:
-"Kunin mo na ang lahat sa akin"
Pambansang Sayaw:
-"Teach me how to dougie"

GF: love, mouli na bya ko dha sa ato..
BF:maoba?
GF: UU, tabangi ko pangeta ug work ha...
BF: Naa na ko nakit-an nga work para nimo...Pero ambot lang ug ganahan ba pud ka
GF: Unsa man?
BF: Housewife...

G:babes,ikaw ra jud ang yawe sa akong kasing-kasing.
B:mao bah babes.sure? kinsa man diay tu imu kuyog ganiha na laki?
G: aw katu,imung duplicate!

Di bale na kung TAKEN ka, tatangalin ko lang itong T ay AKEN ka na.

Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?

I know when you`ve been bad or good...so let`s skip the small talk!

You are what I want for Christmas.

I`ve got something special in the sack for you!

Some of my best toys run on batteries...

Wanna meet Santa’s little helper?

Shouldn't you be sitting on top of the tree, Angel?

Even Santa doesn’t make candy as sweet as you.”

I’ve got the keys to the sleigh tonight.

Galileo: Great Mind
Einstein: Genius Mind
Newton: Extra-ordinary Mind
Bill Gates: Brilliant Mind
Me: Master Mind
Eh ikaw, Ano?
Always in my Mind...

Are you lost? Because heaven is this way...

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

A girls legs are her best friend but the best of friends must part.

If i were to ever buy a race horse, i would name it My Face. That way, when people bet on my horse they would be like COME ON MY FACE..

if u were my tv i would flip through ur channels...



Another Estoryahee Video from Youtube: Credits to: rcaina85



0 Responses to "Mixed Estoryahee Pick-up Lines"

Post a Comment