2:39 PM

(0) Comments

Valentines Day Pick-up Lines

Mr. Estoryahee



Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you.

You've got to be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

I may not be a genie, but I can make all your wishes come true

I'm like chocolate pudding; I look like crap but I'm as sweet as can be.

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breathe away.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?

I seem to have lost my telephone number, may I borrow yours?

I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.

I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.

Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice.

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (Her: No.) Well then, please start.

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the McGorgeous!

Is your last name Gillette cause your the best a man can get.

If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
0 Responses to "Valentines Day Pick-up Lines"

Post a Comment